Im an unpaid Google employee! Been actively associated with some of their flagship Developer Relations program, both aims to strengthen the startup ecosystem. Also a guest blogger for Google’s official blog about AdMob
- Google Business Group (GBG) Mumbai is ‘go to’ point for the startups and entrepreneurs community at Mumbai. GBG Mumbai is a free to join community, we organize events on various topics related to usage of technology to help startup achieve business success. Beyond events, we do 1on1 mentoring, provide a platform for startups to promote their business and more. Read more and join us here, it is free of cost.
- Google Developer Experts (GDE) a highly coveted program by Google where subject matter experts in a given technology or marketing area is nominated, interviewed, peer evaluated and listed as experts. Im a marketing expert, i help startups to scale and grow their business using digital marketing technologies, drive app installs through AdWords and Universal Search Campaigns, Increase revenue through AdMob, tweak product to create better product-market fit and more.
- Guest Blogger at Google AdMob: Helping app developers make money by using Google AdMob, read my two part blog here & here
- Google Launchpad is a week long intensive program for a handful early stage startups to get mentorship in areas such as product strategy, UX and UI, technology, marketing, business development and presentation skills. Im a mentor for Marketing and Go to market strategy.
- Google’s Solve for India: is a initiative to increase digital inclusiveness by urging developers and startups to solve problem particular to India using technology. Im glad to be part of their road show across India, where i speak to startups and developers about understanding Indian people and building better products.